TR (TechRentals) now offers the Hioki 8841 memory recorder, a waveform recorder that allows 8 analogue waveform and 16 logic channels to be monitored and recorded simultaneously.
These waveform recorders feature a TFT colour display for greater visibility, as well as a type III PC card slot and floppy disk drive for the convenient transfer of data to a PC for post collection processing.
The Hioki 8841 memory recorder features A4-width recording paper and a unique design that allows it to be used both as a desktop and flat-bed recorder. It combines portability with reliability to ensure high performance is achieved through simple operation.
This waveform recorder is suitable for capturing a variety of data in a multiple of fields.
Key features of Hioki 8841 memory recorders include:
- 8 analogue, 16 logic channels
- simultaneous sampling rate of 1MS/s on all channels
- large capacity internal memory
- bright and clear large TFT colour display
- support for data transfer to computer via optional Flash card, type III hard disk drive (520MB) and floppy disk
- built in help function, with on screen explanation of all key functions
- wide range of trigger functions; level, window in, window out, voltage dip, cycle or period change, logic switching.