Hioki 3196 power quality analysers available in Australia from TechRentals are designed to record voltage, current, pf, f(Hz), kVA, kVAr, kW, harmonics (THD and individual to 50th order), and flicker (IEC6100-4-15).
Featuring simple one-button operation, Hioki 3196 power quality analysers are available for hire in models including either 1000A clamps or 5000A Rogowski coils.
Key features of Hioki 3196 power quality analysers:
- High speed (0.5µs 2MHz) field unit
- 4 voltage channels: 150 to 600V RMS
- 4 current 0 to 5000A flexible Rogowski coils or 1000A CTs depending on model
- High resolution colour LCD
- Records total energy, tariffs, max demands, transient and sub-cycle disturbances