TechRentals offers the GTI spindle vibration analyser and balancing system for hire.
The GTI spindle vibration analyser and balancing system collects and analyses vibration signals to an iPad. VibePro application users can access the data in a full frame transfer signature graph from 0 to 20 kHz or 0 to 1.2 million counts per minute.
The measurement range for the GTI spindle vibration analysers is +/- 196m/s², and frequency range is 1.6 to 10 kHz. An accelerometer on a 3m lead with a magnetic base and an optical position sensor, which measures acceleration or velocity giving a 0~20kHz FFT display are also included in the device.
Key features of GTI spindle vibration analysers:
- Time and frequency analysis
- Generates complete reporting including RMS, peak values, machine pictures, severity plots, notes and more
- Email reports and data
- Online database using Dropbox to manage and organise collected signals for different machines from different devices
- Can be synchronised with the VibeTrend app to remotely monitor the overall value of the vibrations for each machine
- Bearing fault frequency calculator