TR (TechRentals) introduces the Fluke VR1710 single-phase voltage quality recorders into their extensive test and measurement rental fleet.
Fluke VR1710 voltage quality recorders are a line of single-phase power quality analysers that can record RMS, transients, flicker and harmonics up to the 32nd scale.
Key applications of Fluke VR1710 voltage quality recorders:
- Detecting voltage quality problems
- Recording voltage quality problems
- Industrial and utilities maintenance
- Facilities management
- Selectable logging periods from 1 second to 20 minutes
- Continuous recording with no gaps
- Software supplied for download
- Includes analysis and automatic reporting functions
Test and measurement equipment can be rented from TechRentals for various durations from a day or month to a year or more.