TechRentals presents the Fluke Ti25 thermal imagers designed to troubleshoot electrical installation and equipment faults.
Fluke Ti25 thermal imagers are high-performance, radiometric infrared cameras that provide clear, crisp images to locate issues quickly, offering excellent thermal sensitivity to identify even small temperature differences.
Fluke Ti25 thermal imagers are ideal for troubleshooting electrical installations, electro-mechanical equipment, process equipment and HVAC/R equipment.
Key features of Fluke Ti25 thermal imagers:
- Fluke’s IR-Fusion technology simultaneously captures a digital photo with the infrared image for easier IR image analysis
- Intuitive 3-button menu for quick selection of viewing modes
- Viewing modes include full IR thermal, picture-in-picture or automatic blend visual and thermal images
- Ability to record and store audio notes with each image for easy reference back in the office
- Rugged construction for harsh work conditions; tested to withstand 2m drops
- Rated to IP54 to resist dust and water