TR (TechRentals) has introduced the Fluke EtherScope Series II Network Assistant into their extensive test and measurement rental fleet.
The EtherScope Series II Network Assistant is a handheld portable network trouble-shooter for 10/100/Gigabit copper, fibre and wireless LANs (WLAN).
The Network Assistant also combines essential tools that help LAN and Wi-Fi network installers quickly solve the wide range of problems they encounter, enabling them to complete projects on time and within budget.
Features of Fluke EtherScope Series II Network Assistant:
- Measures carrier Ethernet performance with RFC 2544 and advanced tests
- Gigabit and wireless LAN troubleshooting
- 10/100/Gigabit copper and fibre LAN analysis with draft 802.11n AP discovery
- Monitors network traffic and switch interfaces
- Discovers wired and wireless infrastructure devices and configurations
- Validates LAN services availability and responsiveness
Fluke EtherScope Series II Network Assistant as well as other test and measurement equipment can be rented for durations ranging from a day or month to a year or more.