TR has introduced the Fluke 719 Electric Pressure Calibrator into their extensive test and measurement rental fleet.
The Fluke 719 Electric Pressure Calibrator is used to calibrate and test pressure devices. It is equipped with the built in electric pressure pump which can allow you to program the pump limit settings to eliminate over pressurization. The Fluke 719 Electric Pressure Calibrator is the ideal tool for process professionals.
Features of the Fluke 719 Electric Pressure Calibrator:
- Pressure measurement uncertainty of 0.025%
- Measure and source mA with best in class 0.015% accuracy
- Precision pressure adjust vernier for accurate pressure calibration
- Variable release rate bleed valve for easy pressure adjustment
- 30 PSI and 100 PSI pressure ranges