The Brüel & Kjær’s 4448 personal noise dose meters available from TechRentals assess noise exposure in the workplace to determine the level of hearing protection required.
Brüel & Kjær’s 4448 is cable-free and can simultaneously measure all relevant parameters required by Noise at Work standards.
Brüel & Kjær’s 4448 personal noise dose meters are ideal for use in hazardous environments such as mining and petrochemical facilities where only certified equipment can be legally used.
Key features of Brüel & Kjær’s 4448 personal noise dose meters:
- 180h logging storage: LAeq and LZpeak
- Auto-calibration function
- LCD display for review on instrument, battery and memory statuses
- Rechargeable battery; operation time 28h
- dB alarm LED
- Kit of 3 includes Type 1 calibrator