Test and measurement equipment specialist TechRentals offers the Brüel & Kjær 4448 personal noise dose meter on rental terms.
Designed to assess noise exposure in the workplace, the Brüel & Kjær 4448 personal noise dose meter enables informed decision-making about hearing protection levels.
The dose meter is worn on the person with the meter moving with the individual, all the while monitoring noise exposure related to their individual pattern and work behaviour. The cable-free device simultaneously measures all relevant parameters required by Noise at Work standards.
Key features of Brüel & Kjær 4448 personal noise dose meters:
- Alarms indicated by a highly visible LED flash when noise levels are exceeded
- Lockable push-buttons and display avoid accidental setting adjustments
- Intrinsically Safe (IS) device can be used in hazardous environments such as mining and petrochemical facilities
- 180h logging storage: LAeq and LZpeak
- Auto-calibration function
- LCD display for review on instrument, battery and memory status
- Rechargeable battery with operation time of 28h
- Kit of 3 includes Type 1 calibrator
TechRentals offers a comprehensive range of test and measurement equipment on rental terms for periods ranging from a day or month to a year or more.