Equipped with 8 independent channels, the 3-phase PowerGuide 4400 is an advanced power monitoring instrument to incorporate a colour touch screen into its lightweight design. The PowerGuide 4400 is available from TR .
Automated setups provide instant detection of various types of circuits and configurations, ensuring that the PowerGuide 4400 is ready to collect data.
Users can select the length and mode of data collection including troubleshooting, data logging, power quality surveys, energy and load balancing.
Data can be viewed in real time using scope mode, meter mode, event mode and harmonics spectrum or phasor diagrams. With the touch of the finger or a stylus, the user can view data and zoom-in on captured disturbances for more detail and automated event characterisation.
All measuring modes are self-contained in the instrument, eliminating the need for TaskCards.
- Energy surveys
- Equipment performance testing
- Compliance monitoring
- Fault recording
- EN 50160 power quality
- IEEE 1159 Standard
- IEC 61000-4-30 Standard
- Eight channels, 4 voltage and 4 current
- AC/DC applications
- Unique ‘report card’ annunciator that instantly characterises events
- Samples at 256 samples/cycle
- Independent voltage and current triggering, cross triggering
- Capture of low-medium frequency transients
- Remote communications—RS-232, Ethernet or USB