Lightweight and compact, the CMC 256-6 is a powerful solution in the field of secondary injection testing. Available from TR , the CMC 256-6 is available with the EP (Extended Precision) hardware option.
The extremely high accuracy of the voltage and current amplifiers makes the CMC 256-6 EP the ideal instrument for test and calibration of the newest energy meters (up to class 0.2S according to IE687, 0 ... 300 V three-phase).
For special applications including new product development, type testing, acceptance testing, device calibration or product demonstrations, the additional features of CMC 256-6 EP provide a complete solution.
- Voltage outputs 0 ... 300 V
- Fourth, independently controllable voltage output 0 ... 300 V
- Current outputs 6 x 12.5 A or 3 x 25 A or 1x 75 A
- True Rogowski Coil Simulation
- Independent DC supply (0 ... 264 V, 50 W)
- Transient Recorder (with EnerLyzer option)