The Nettest CMA 5000 43/45 dB OTDR, available from TR , uses a combination of high performance hardware and easy to use software.
The Nettest CMA 5000 43/45 dB OTDR has a touch screen and hard key user interface. The application reduces the time to install, commission and maintain fibre spans.
With 50dB of dynamic range and dead zones as small as 1m, the Nettest CMA 5000 43/45 dB OTDR is a suitable solution for testing long haul backbone networks, Metropolitan Optical Networks (MONs) and Passive Optical Networks (PONs).
- Single mode 1310/1550/1625nm OTDR with SC/APC adapter
- Dynamic range 43/45/43dB
- Light Source, +20dBm Power Meter and Visual Fault Locator
- Dedicated touch screen and hard key user interfaces
- USB, CD-R/W and 20GB hard drive
- Mains and battery operated
The Nettest CMA 5000 43/45 dB OTDR is equipped with a light source and power meter for complete end to end loss testing.
In addition, the Visual Fault Locator (VFL) option enables the user to locate breaks within the OTDR’s dead zone or identity specific optical fibres within a cable.