The Japan Radio Company have released the new ‘Handy Search’, also known as the Ground Penetrating Radar-NJJ-95B that is available from TR .
With this non destructive search device, one can see metallic (i.e. Reo) and non- metallic objects in concrete.
The JRC-Ground Penetrating Radar-NJJ-95B can sense deep into concrete buildings and locate objects such as, reinforced steel, electrical conduits, wiring, gas pipes or plumbing.
When repairing, rebuilding or maintaining concrete structures there is a potential problem of accidentally cutting a reinforcing steel bar, electrical conduit, wiring, gas pipes or plumbing.
To avoid this, the compact NJJ-95B radiates electromagnetic waves through a concrete surface and receives reflected signals from objects that have different densities from concrete.
The JRC-Ground Penetrating Radar-NJJ-95B displays and records the objects’ location and depth as an image data, for a simple and convenient detection.
- Depth sensing capability of up to 30cm in deep mode
- Shallow area analysis in shallow mode
- CF memory card
- Easy-to-use operation keys
- Compact and weighs only 1.1kg
- Can search for metallic and non metallic objects
- Data maintenance and reply
- Cable-less printing
- Real-time surface wave processing
- Reading/recording of the analysis cursor position
The JRC-Ground Penetrating Radar-NJJ-95B is designed to help people perform quality assurance inspections on concrete.