The JDSU Smartclass E1, available from TR , is a handheld field tester for the installation and commissioning of E1 and Datacom service that offers multiple test modes for E1 and Datacom signal analysis. The JDSU Smartclass E1 handheld field tester is suitable for both service provider and contractor field technicians. The JDSU Smartclass E1 handheld field tester also meets the needs of mobile operators in the construction of E1 backhaul infrastructure.
Following are the features of JDSU Smartclass E1:
- Reduces field technician training with smart auto configuration feature
- Works with PC software-download results for report preparation
- Includes event log and histogram for troubleshooting
- Capable of bidirectional monitoring and troubleshooting through dual E1 ports
- Supports G.703 Codirectional, Contradirectional, and centralised interface testing