An ideal electrical contractor’s choice is the Hioki 3169-21 Power HiTester; functionality and safety packed into a handheld clamp-on unit.
The Hioki 3169-21 Power HiTester, available from TR , is a compact power meter.
The Hioki 3169-21 Power HiTester can simultaneously perform demand measurements required for carrying out power management and energy-saving measures, as well as harmonic measurements.
The Hioki 3169-21 is capable of testing voltage, current, active power, reactive power, apparent power, power factor, integrated value, frequency, and harmonics.
The Hioki 3169-21 also measures the direction of power flow with phase angle to find export and import of harmonics in the network and it has built in energy meter for energy audit.
The Hioki 3169-21 also comes with useful power measurement support software that provides quick and easy transfer of data from the unit to a PC, for simple graphical processing and analysis.
- Measure up to two 3-phase, 3-wire systems
- Measure up to four single-phase, 2-wire systems
- 5A to 5000A range, PC card data storage
- Simultaneous recording of demand values and harmonics
- Compact and light weight
- Detect incorrect connection using vector diagrams
- Measure the power of just a few cycles, enabling more detailed and effective energy-saving measures for equipment