The Gas Check 3000 available from TR provides automatic and direct display of gas leak rates. At the heart of the system is a sensor, which can detect any gas that has a different thermal conductivity to that of air, resulting in a highly sensitive instrument which is both reliable and compact.
The Gas Check 3000 detects and accurately displays leak rates of gases in five different groups. Gases are grouped according to their responses, enabling selection of the most appropriate group for the application.
The Gas Check 3000 has the following features:
- Backlit dot matrix LCD for improved viewing in poor lighting
- Direct reading of leak rate in mls-1
- Leak rate indication by both flashing LED and audio sounder, for easier use in all environments
- Selection of 5 gas groups
- High sensitivity 2 x 10-5 mls-1
- Peak hold facility
- Excellent temperature stability for better performance in uncontrolled areas
Typical applications include leak detection of welds, joints, seams and gaskets on components that are pressurised with a traceable gas such as helium or carbon dioxide, valve emission evaluation, leak testing of refrigeration plants, safety checks on cylinders or aerosols, use in mass spectrometry or gas chromatography, and detection of sulphur hexafluoride [SF6] leaks.