TR (TechRentals) has recently introduced the Fluke TiR32 Thermal Image Camera into their range of test and measurement equipment available for rental.
The Fluke TiR32 Thermal Image Camera can scan large areas quickly to detect problems or the extent of any damaged caused. A handheld instrument, the Fluke TiR32 delivers the clear, crisp images required to find problems fast with its 320 x 240 sensor.
Suitable for a wide range of applications, the Fluke TiR32 Thermal Image Camera is capable of:
locating air leakage resulting from improperly installed or worn seals on windows or doors
verifying missing, damaged, or incorrectly installed insulation
detecting moisture intrusion and the possible existence of mold or mildew
locating damaged or unsealed components of HVAC/R systems (air-conditioning, heating, air handles and refrigeration).
Features of the Fluke TiR32 Thermal Image Camera:
- temperature measurement range: -20º C to +150º C
- image capture frequency: 9Hz refresh rate depending upon model variation
- detector type: 320 x 240 focal plane array, uncooled micro bolometer
- relative humidity: 10% to 95% non-condensing
- user selectable temperature scale