The TechRentals test and measurement rental fleet now includes the Fluke 481 radiation survey meter, available for rental over periods as short as 1 day up to a year or more. The Fluke radiation survey meters are compact, handheld devices for simple operation in the field.
The radiation survey meters have been designed to identify irradiated goods, leading to the resolution of contamination and safety issues. The meters do this in such a way as to keep any impact minimal.
The Fluke 481 radiation survey meters can be used to detect:
- skin dose radiation,
- deep dose radiation,
- X-ray radiation,
- beta particles greater than 100keV, and
- gamma particles greater than 7keV.
- general radiation area surveying,
- monitoring of radiation levels,
- assessment of hazardous materials, and
- detection of contamination.