The Fluke 1625/1623 earth ground testers, available from TR , can perform all four types of earth ground measurement. The fluke 1623/1625 testers can measure earth ground loop resistances using clamps called Stakeless testing. This method does not require the use of earth ground stakes or the disconnection of ground rods.
The Fluke 1625/1623 earth ground testers have the following features:
- 3-and 4-pole fall of potential, earth resistance loop testing
- 4-pole soil resistivity testing
- Selective earth ground rod testing using 1 clamp
- Stakeless earth ground rod testing using 2 clamps
- IP56 rated for outdoor use
The Fluke 1625 earth ground tester features Automatic Frequency Control (AFC), which identifies existing interference and chooses a measurement frequency to minimise its effect, providing accurate earth ground value.
R measurement calculates earth ground impedance at 55Hz to accurately reflect the earth ground resistance that a fault-to-earth ground would identify. The Fluke 1625 earth ground tester has adjustable limits for quick test result verification.