Agilent 35670A is a versatile FFT analyser with built in source for general spectrum and network analysis, and for octave, order, and correlation analysis.
The built in source with optional analysis features optimises Agilent 35670A FFT analyser for the following:
- Analysing and troubleshooting noise, vibration and acoustic problems
- Evaluating and solving rotating machinery problems
- Characterising control systems parameters
Rugged and portable, it is ideal for field work, yet it has the performance and functionality required for demanding R&D applications.
Features of Agilent 35670A FFT analyser include the following:
- 102.4kHz at 1 channel, 51.2kHz at 2 channel,
- 25.6kHz at 4 channel
- Up to 1600 lines of resolution
- 90 dB dynamic range, 130 dB in swept-sine mode
- Measurements: Linear, cross, and power spectrum, power spectral density, frequency response, coherence, thd, harmonic power, time waveform, auto-correlation, cross-correlation, histogram, PDF, CDF
- Octave analysis with triggered waterfall display
- Tachometer input and order tracking with orbit diagram
Agilent 35670A is available from TR .