The new DT85, available from TR , extends the DataTaker DT8x data logger range for use in a wider variety of applications requiring more sensors.
Dual channel technology allows up to 32 isolated or 48 common referenced analogue inputs. A regulated 12Vdc output, universal digital I/O and smart sensor ports allow difficult applications to be easily implemented.
Connecting the DT85 to GPS, scales, gateways, PLCs and other intelligent devices is made simple with a serial sensor port with RS232/422/485 capability.
- 16 - 48 Sensor Channels + 8 Digital I/O + 4 Counters or 2 phase encoders
- Up to 5 million data points stored in a secure, non-volatile internal memory
- Built-in RS232, Ethernet, USB and USB memory stick ports
- ± 30 volt DC
- 18 bit resolution
- Easy configurable Windows based software
- Stand alone and real time data acquisition
- Remote monitoring and control
- 2 serial sensor channels
- Machine condition monitoring
- Vibration monitoring
- Stress measurement
- Fatigue testing
- Automotive testing
- Plant trouble shooting
The TechRentals kit includes a CANBUS interface and a Garmin GPS18 %Hz GPS. This allows the logger to record information from truck based J1939 CANBUS systems and Marine NMEA2000 systems.