The Crystal XP2i digital logging pressure gauge, available from TechRentals , is a rugged lightweight instrument used for pipeline leak testing, well head monitoring, chart recorder verification and diagnostics.
The Crystal XP2i pressure gauge uses state-of-the-art silicon pressure sensors. The sensor is made of welded stainless steel, which allows it to be used with any liquid. It also makes it gas compatible with 316 stainless steel and can be cleaned for oxygen service.
The handheld Crystal XP2i pressure gauge also has a stainless steel case which helps to prevent radio and electrical interface from affecting the measurements. The LCD is protected by a hard polycarbonate lens which ensures not to damage the instrument even if it is dropped. The materials on the gauge are also compatible with common industrial fluids including Skydrol.
The key features of Crystal XP2i pressure gauge include:
- Ranges from 7 to 690 BAR and a 0.1% reading accuracy down to 20% range
- Will log actual, average or average pressure with maximum and minimum
- Logging interval from 1 second that can be set and can be logged on demand
- Easy to read display
- 5 full digits
- Easily accessible pressure units
- Capability to capture peak, high or low pressure for relief valve testing