Team Systems’ rotationally moulded bin tanks are designed specifically to handle chemical mixing tasks such as water treatment and activities in chemical industries.
Key features and benefits of the rotationally moulded bin tanks include:
- moulded from industrial food grade resin making them highly resistant to chemical attack
- stabilised against ultraviolet radiation
- can withstand sunlight for many years
- capable of operating in temperatures between -40ºC to more than 60ºC
- available in natural (white colour) or black
- other colours available on request
The standard for the company’s bin tanks is a 90L drum which is 500mm in diameter and 700mm in height. However, tank capacities are available in sizes from 45L to 1100L.
BSP threaded fittings and flanges used for tank outlets and valves can also be purchased separately and used with the company’s bin tanks.
Popular applications for Team Systems’ rotationally moulded bin tanks include:
- chemical industries
- food industries
- water and sewerage treatment