Team Systems introduces a new range of super heavy duty urethane castors designed to meet the increased demand for high load-bearing castors for use in industrial environments.
The super heavy duty castors from Team Systems are designed for less wear and extended life. The heavy duty urethane wheel will not pick up grit or swarf material during use.
Each super heavy duty urethane castor has a load-bearing capacity of 500kg.
Key features of the super heavy duty urethane castors:
- Heavy duty urethane wheel
- Built tough with a heavy duty welded frame
- Weight rated at 500kg per castor
- Nylon centre hub for extended life
- Precision bearing for less wear and improved life
- Double raced ball bearing sealed headset for superior life
- Swivel braked model features a rigid steel brake that locks both wheel and swivel action
The new range of super heavy duty urethane castors is available in 3 styles and 3 sizes:
- TE51UNB125S/R/SB: 125mm diameter wheel on a swivel plate/rigid plate/swivel plate with brake
- TE51UNB160S/R/SB: 160mm diameter wheel on a swivel plate/rigid plate/swivel plate with brake
- TE51UNB200S/R/SB: 200mm diameter wheel on a swivel plate/rigid plate/swivel plate with brake
Team Systems supplies their materials handling solutions in Melbourne from two locations, Dandenong South and Campbellfield.