Team Systems presents the mobile TEAMSTEP safety steps designed to provide improved access and safety in all areas of the business. Team Systems supplies a wide range of materials handling solutions.
Team Systems introduces a range of products to the portable step market in a choice of three models to cover most application requirements. TEAMSTEP safety steps are one of the most popular models designed for use in high traffic areas.
TEAMSTEP safety steps feature integral ‘kiss offs’, which are strengthened under supports to give full stability without the top bowing or the unit bending and sagging under loads. The kiss off feature also allows the user to pick up the unit easily.
TEAMSTEP portable safety steps feature a large surface area of non-slip tape with indentation on the top deck so that the tape will not wear away. This ensures longevity of the non-slip surface.
Team Systems offers branding options for companies to place their name or logo on the product. TEAMSTEP safety steps can also be supplied in custom colours against minimum order quantities.
Key features of TEAMSTEP safety steps:
- Stable design with a 315mm diameter top deck
- Large footprint with 480mm diameter base support
- Safe height with deck at 395mm and step at 200mm
- Top deck fitted with non-slip tape
- Fully mobile unit
- Stackable design for easy storage
- Spring-loaded castors retract when weight is placed on the step
- Available in Blue, Yellow and Beige colours as standard
- Capacity: 150kg
- Unit weight: 4.2kg