Targus Australia has launched a new collection of laptop bags for women. The new designs are based on extensive local research showing that women are frustrated by the selection on offer at department stores, luggage retailers and computer stores.
According to Alenka Tindale, Managing Director, Targus Australia, more than 50 percent of professionals are female, and their research showed that most women found it difficult to find a laptop bag that suited their requirements.
Targus then decided to design a collection of women’s laptop bags that answered the needs of the market.
As part of the research, Targus looked into how women sourced information about laptop bags, how they shopped and what they liked and disliked about existing bags on the market.
The findings revealed that women wanted a laptop bag that was mobile, stylish, functional and protective. With this insight in mind, Targus created three new laptop bags that catered to the diverse styles and budgets of Australian women.
Simple and elegant in design, the Annette is a lightweight option for the professional woman.
The Zarina Deluxe is a slimline tote that offers functionality and style.
The Carlie features a classic shoulder bag design.
Key features of Annette laptop bags
- Padded laptop section to house widescreen laptops measuring up to 16 inches in size
- Extra room for additional files and personal items
- Metal feet at the base of the bag protects against scratches
- Long handles ensure the bag sits comfortably on the shoulders
The Annette arrives in stores from mid September.
Key features of Zarina Deluxe laptop tote bags
- Accommodates laptops up to 16 inches in size
- Adjustable clip buttons that expand to offer additional space when needed
- Red faux leather exterior
- Ample internal and external accessory pockets to hold daily essentials
The Zarina Deluxe is available from early September.
Key features of Carlie laptop shoulder bags
- Available in both 14-inch and 16-inch sizes
- Faux leather exterior with tan contrast stitching
- Lightweight and compact
- Plenty of room for business and personal items with a neoprene divider panel to separate the two
- Rear pocket for files and magazines
The Carlie is now in stores and available for purchase. The Targus Women’s Collection of laptop bags is available from leading retailers, resellers and distributors.