Tadano Oceania Pty Ltd announces the introduction of the brand new Tadano ATF400G-6 model all terrain crane in the Australian market.
The Tadano ATF400G-6, which landed in Perth recently is a powerful new all terrain crane with relevance to the Australian market. According to Tadano Sales Manager David White, the new Tadano ATF400G-6 has all the capabilities of a crane in the 220 to 400 tonne class.
The largest of all cranes produced at the Tadano Faun factory in Lauf, near Nuremberg (Germany), the Tadano ATF 400G-6 is a six-axle all terrain crane rated to 400 tonne and represents a major advancement in crane technology.
David White explains that the six axle carrier does everything that a seven axle competitor can do but with more manoeuvrability, less cost and less maintenance. Additionally, the lifting chart of the ATF400G-6 is equivalent to or better than a 7 axle 400t model.
Tadano customers in Australia have described the new ATF400G-6 as one of the most versatile cranes in the all terrain segment. The new all terrain cranes are suitable for crane hire operators working in the site maintenance and construction markets.
Key features of Tadano ATF400G-6 all terrain cranes:
- Six-axle crane model rated to 400 tonne
- Load chart with full 138t counterweight has the ability to lift 65.4t out to 16m radius and 40.9t out to 26m radius
- At 52m radius, can pick 10.8t using just the main boom, or 12.8t by adding a derricking system
- Powered luffing jib enables maximum tip height of 124m
- Exclusive Tadano Lift Adjuster prevents load sway
- Clean and green Mercedes-Benz BlueTec engine
- Design allows easier moving around and between jobsites
- Five-section boom extends from 15m to 60m and telescopes even under partial load