Metro-Lift Cranes is a general crane hire company that offers its services for versatile lifting applications.
Joining their 17-unit strong fleet, the Tadano TL-300E crane functions as the ideal all-rounder with its ability to perform as a solid workhorse continuously in all kinds of lifting jobs.
Featuring a compact construction, Tadano TL-300E crane can easily access most locations.
According to Michael Moloney, Manager of Metro-Lift Cranes, the decision to bring the new Tadano crane into the fleet was an easy one. Based on a Tadano/ Nissan carrier, the crane is a proven model.
Metro-Lift Cranes already operates with a few Tadano cranes in their fleet.
Metro-Lift’s fleet of cranes spans from 10-tonne cranes through to 100-tonne cranes and services a broad client base in metropolitan Brisbane, operating from two locations.
Michael says that they prefer 30-tonne truck cranes because of their ease of operation and durability.
The 30-tonne Tadano TL-300E crane is ideal for their application as they can get to 36m while a 50-tonne will only reach another two metres. Additionally, the Tadano TL-300E doesn’t suffer from excessive boom weight.
Key features of the Tadano TL-300E cranes:
- Lifting capacity of 30 tonnes at 3.0m
- Gross vehicle mass of about 30.0 tonnes and reasonable road speed
- Ideally suited for metropolitan locations
- 6-cylinder Nissan diesel engine with power capacity of 202 kW
- 4-section, full length power telescoping boom with box construction
- Boom length when fully retracted: 10.5m
- Boom length when fully extended: 33.0m
- Two stage extension type jib is supplied offering 8.7m and 14.5m lengths