The new high-speed WaveXciter series of arbitrary waveform generators from Tabor Electronics has been awarded the 2011 Best in Test Award by the prestigious Test and Measurement World Awards Program.
The WaveXciter series won recognition for its excellence and innovation, making it a highly versatile and capable signal source.
According to Rick Nelson, editorial director of Test & Measurement World, the 2011 Best in Test competition offered a very competitive field of 72 product finalists in 16 categories.
He added that the Tabor WaveXciter series of arbitrary waveform generators was selected by readers and editors as an outstanding example of innovation in the ‘Signal Sources’ category.
The new series of arbitrary waveform generators features a compact design with no compromise on performance. The highly affordable WaveXciter is designed for solving high-speed applications that demand excellent dynamic range and versatility such as I&Q baseband applications.
Ron Glazer, Tabor’s VP Marketing & Business Development comments that the company has won the award for the fourth time in the last 5 years.
Key features of Tabor's WaveXciter arbitrary waveform generators:
- Equipped with a 2.1 GS/s and 12-bit clock
- Two-channel model can operate in synchronised mode with 10ps skew or as two completely independent channels operating as two units in one
- User selectable DC or AC output paths
- Smart trigger for triggering on specific pulse widths
- Powerful segmentation and sequencing control
- Standard features include built-in waveform gallery, comprehensive modulation schemes and a fully featured pulse generator
Tabor's WaveXciter series and the complete range of Tabor products are available in Australia directly from TRIO Test & Measurement.