FLIR’s thermal imaging cameras based on infrared (IR) technology are available for mass commercial markets at affordable prices.
FLIR i3 is a range of entry-level IR cameras designed for newcomers to thermography.
The new pocket-sized, multipurpose and full-function i3 infrared cameras designed for building and electrical inspections join FLIR’s i5 and i7 models.
The entry-level thermal imaging cameras feature a simple menu-driven operation and images are saved in the commonly used JPEG format in a standard SD memory card, which can be downloaded via a USB cable.
Lightweight at just 340 grams, the value-packed FLIR i3 is manufactured ruggedly with built-in lens protection.
The i3 thermal imaging cameras deliver high quality commercial functionality IR technology at a price designed to suit the budgets of a wide range of end-users including electrical technicians, maintenance personnel and HVAC tradespeople.
The i3 non-contact IR cameras are ideal for electrical applications and 100% safe for engineers to carry out inspection tasks avoiding potential injuries from arc-flash.
Key features of the FLIR i3 infrared cameras:
- Produces instant, point-and-shoot JPEG infrared images that include temperature data
- FLIR’s patented JPEG image format allows users to download and view images as well as share them
- Up to 5000 images can be saved onto the MicroSD card
- FLIR QuickReport PC software is included for image analysis and report writing
- Measures temperatures from -20ºC up to +250ºC and detects temperature differences as small as 0.15ºC
- Bright 2.8” LCD display
- Manufactured ruggedly with built-in lens protection
- Long-life battery ensures up to 5 hours of continuous operation
i3’s thermal image is created from minimum 60x60 IR resolution, giving the user an instant ‘hot spot’ reading and temperature or heat distribution over the area.
The FLIR i3 thermal imaging cameras are available in Australia directly from TRIO Test & Measurement