Representing a mid-range spectrum analyser product, the ATTEN AT8030D is suitable for mobile communication bands such as CDMA2000 and WCDMA as well as RF systems such as broadcast, EMI and EMC testing. Its user interface is designed to simplify many of the measurements required for the evaluation of modern communications systems.
The 3GHz ATTEN AT8030D RF spectrum analysers are lightweight in design and feature a large 8.4-inch colour LCD display, a fast processor and high memory capacity enabling the storage of large amounts of screen traces and operational states.
Key features of ATTEN AT8030D RF spectrum analysers:
- 50-ohm input accepts signals between +33 dBm and –124dBm while providing protection of up to 50 VDC
- Can be enhanced with options including tracking generator, GPIB and LAN
- Frequency range: 9kHz~3GHz
- Resolution bandwidth: 5Hz~3MHz in 1 to 10 steps
- Measuring functions include frequency measurement, AM/FM demodulation, ACP measurement, chromatogram etc.
- Multi-windows modes
- Spectrum zooming function
- Displays as many as 5 track lines
- 8.4-inch LED back-lit display with English operation menu
- Interfaces: USB, LAN, VGA, GPIB, RS232
- Compact structure with metal enclosure