The 61-958 SureTest circuit tracers from Ideal Industries are a versatile and user-friendly range of troubleshooting testing tools designed to detect breakers and hidden wiring problems in residential, commercial and industrial environments.
Working on closed (energised) and open (de-energised) circuits, Ideal 61-958 SureTest circuit tracers can identify circuit breakers, find opens and shorts, and trace wires behind walls or even heating elements in underfloor systems.
The SureTest circuit tracers also incorporate a bright display, providing a numeric value between 0 and 99 and a variable pitch/tone audible indication. The peak detector provides an instantaneous signal strength feedback.
The 61-958 kit includes an inductive clamp and battery pack. Users can use the inductive clamp to transmit a trace signal through an active cable without having to physically connect to the active cable.
The 61-958 SureTest circuit tracer kit is supplied complete with a transmitter, swivel receiver with high visibility OLED display, inductive clamp, battery pack (batteries not included), complete lead set, 8 AA batteries and a rugged hard carrying case.
Key features of Ideal 61-958 SureTest circuit tracers:
- Identifies breakers and fuses, pinpoints open and short circuits, and traces wires behind walls
- Auto-up rotation display receiver can be viewed from any orientation
- Can be used on circuits 0-600V AC/DC
- Four modes of sensitivity: Search High, Search Low, Trace Mode and Breaker Mode
- Peak detecting bar graph with audible indication
- Displays % of battery life remaining