Compactor bins from TORO Waste Equipment are manufactured with curved sides for optimum strength.
Heavy duty rear end rollers and door hinges with grease points have been provided in the bins. Compactor bin doors are secured with ratchet type door locking mechanisms, safety chain and catch, while the main runners are reinforced with rail support plates and nose guards.
TORO’s compactor bins are fully primed and finished with two coats of industrial enamel paint.
Key benefits of TORO compactor bins:
- Curved sides for strength
- Solid Ø50mm lifting ring
- Ratchet type door locking mechanism
- Main runner support plates
- High tensile safety chain and catch
- Heavy duty rear end rollers with grease points
- Heavy duty door hinges with grease points