TNA Australia has launched the TNA Intelli-date 53T thermal transfer (TT) date coder.
Thermal transfer over-printers are digital coders, primarily applicable for printing onto flexible packaging films and self adhesive labels.
* Unique, patented design, including a clutchless, bi-directional ribbon drive system.
* Simple ribbon cassette design allows quick changeover.
* High speed printing with large ribbon capacity (1000m).
* Capable of print speeds of 40mm/sec - 1000mm/sec.
* Simple time/date, batch and sell-by date coding.
* Increased reliability, ease and familiarity of use.
* Reduction in cost of ownership.
* Decreased consumables cost, waste and changeover time/frequency.
* Increased width - 107mm is also available in the TNA Intelli-date 107T model.
The TNA Intelli-date 53T will be sold as an integrated coder with the ROBAG VFFS packaging systems - including data logging software also known as SCADA or TNA Intelli-sys.