GIS AG launched the full range of their new GIS-CH model of electric chain hoists at CeMAT 2005 in Hannover last week. GIS AG is represented in Australia by TC Hasemer Pty Ltd .
Following on from the successful introduction of the GIS-CH 250 and 500 models earlier this year, GIS have completed the redesign of the full range including:
* Electric chain hoists with load capacity up to 5,000kg
* Single phase chain hoists
* Low headroom models with load capacity up to 3,200kg
* Synchronic lifting models with precise parallel running of either two or four load hooks with capacities up to 2 x 1,250kg (2 hooks) or 4 x 1,250kg (4 hooks)
* Chain handy electric chain hoists with the controller positioned adjacent to the load hook
* Telescopic handy electric chain hoists enabling exact and accurate positioning of workloads up to 250kg
* Entertainment electric chain hoists which meet the requirements of BGV-D8, BGV-D8 Plus and BGV-C1
* Explosion proof chain hoists with ATEX conformity
* Corrosion resistant electric chain hoists with standard IP65 protection class and lifting capacity to 1,000kg.
Like the GCH 250 and 500, the new models will provide outstanding performance, reliability and safety while minimising maintenance costs through fewer parts, maintenance-free disc brakes and improved internal access.
The new models will be available from mid 2006.