TC HASEMER has announced the launch of the new GIS chain hoist (GCH) range in Australia.
Replacing the EM 2000 chain hoist range, the GCH is redefining electric chain hoist performance, reliability and value through its design and quality manufacturing.
The new chain hoist boasts:
* An advanced brake design providing maximum safety with the brake positioned after the slipping clutch;
* An infinitely adjustable slipping clutch enabling precise working load limits;
* Additional chain pockets in the chain wheel improving running performance whilst reducing noise;
* A geared limit switch which is simple to adjust enabling exact positioning even for repetitive tasks;
* Helical-toothed gears for quieter operation;
* Emergency stop as standard improving safety;
* Single or dual speed with speeds up to 20 m/min;
* IP55 rating standard; and
* Lifting heights up to 120m
Managing director Trevor Hasemer said his company had been distributing and supporting GIS hoists and equipment for more than 40 years.
“The new GCH range takes this a step further with increased reliability through a complete redesign of the hoist, additional standard safety features, reduced maintenance requirements and lower prices.”
Chain hoist models with a load-bearing capacity of 100kg to 5000kg are available now.