The GIS-CH Electric Chain Hoist is available in a range of models for normal, fast and super-fast operation. They have a carrying capacity from 40kg to 5000 kg.
These chain hoists have a robust construction and cast aluminium housing for maximum strength. They are Swiss made and can be operated at various speeds and at lift heights up to 120 m. Importantly, The GIS-CH Electric Chain Hoist is easy to maintain, so down-time can be kept to a minimum.
Safety is an important feature of the GIS-CH Electric Chain Hoist. It has double slip clutch and is five times safer than required by European testing authority. Also, chain jamming eliminated by a patented chain guide.
Service and Handling features of the GIS-CH Electric Chain Hoist:
- Standard low voltage control (42V)
- Hoisting chain zinc plated and surface hardened
- Disc brake system maintenance-free
- Easy adjustment of the slipping clutch.
- No special tools or electronic devices required.
- Chain guide removable without disassembly. The guide is highly wear resistant.
- Helical gears mean silent working
- Ergonomic 2 and 4 button control pendant with support wire
- Easy conversion from 1 to 2 fall (double load capacity)
the GIS-CH Electric Chain Hoist is available from TC Hasemer .