T.E.K. Industry Australia have developed a mobile concrete batching plant called the TEKMIX6000. The TEKMIX 6000 is an equipment unit with many advantages. It offers an economic benefit potential through reduction of transportation costs.
It has adequate installed power and so is protected from overloading. With advanced design and increased productivity speed, it can produce up to 150 tonnes of concrete per hour, 24 hours a day.
The TEKMIX 6000 mobile concrete batching plant has its own inbuilt generator and automatic computer. The TEKMIX 6000 mobile concrete batching plant is 13.6m long, and T.E.K. Industry Australia say that it can be towed by a truck to where it is needed.
The TEKMIX 6000 mobile concrete batching plant can be fully erected and in use within three hours with the use of a small crane. The same time is also required to disassemble the machine and have it ready for transportation. The TEKMIX 6000 mobile concrete batching plant can also operate on any ground surface without any need for special ground preparations.
The TEKMIX 6000 mobile concrete batching plant is able to operate with electricity from a power grid or through an autonomous power source provided by a 150kW generator already mounted on the machine.
The TEKMIX 6000 mobile concrete batching plant can be operated electronically as well as manually.
The TEKMIX 6000 mobile concrete batching plant consists of:
- Four storage compartments for raw materials of 10 cubic metres each
- Through eight automatically operated doors the raw materials are put onto the conveyor belt and subsequently transported to the mixer.
- A water tank able to be connected to an external water supply
- A water pump transports the water to a measuring balance in the mixer.
- An autonomous air supply system
- Electronically operated measuring scales for determining the amount of raw materials that will be used, and the amount of cement produced
- Automated conveyor belts that transport the raw materials from their storage compartments to the mixer
- A mixer of 1.5 cubic metres capacity
- A control room that can be installed up to 10m away from the machine
- Parts (including motors, water pumps and electronic dashboards) which are certified to run 24 hours per day
TEKMIX 6000 mobile concrete batching plant is used:
- At urban centers, in congested areas. Aggregates can be transported at most appropriate hours or during the night
- At extensive project sites, e.g. during construction of motorways and expressways At remote areas or islands, where contractors wish to dispense with their dependence from local concrete suppliers
- At areas where electric mains are non-existent or deficient
- In countries where distances are enormous (Russia, Canada, Australia, India etc)
Technical characteristics of the TEKMIX 6000 mobile concrete batching plant include:
- Length: 14200mm
- Width: 2500mm
- Heigth: 4000mm
- Weight: 26000kg
- Genereting set: PETROGEN H / Z 150 KV 230 / 400V
- Fuel Oil Tank: 250 litre
- Water Tank: 10000 litre
- Air Compressor: 6bar
- Concrete production: 60m3/h
- Mixer volume: 1.3m3
- Mixer type: Biaxal