MRP Line satellite gears are easily maintainable (every 15,000 hours) and are protection rated to IP 54 standard.
These satellite gears easily clamp onto any motor shaft by way of a self-locating input flange.
These satellite gears are cantilever supported on hardened and ground shafts and the output shaft is supported by three ball bearings. The output shaft is oversized to assist increased radial load capability and increase lifetime.
Optional lubrication is available for pharmaceutical or food processing industries.
The temperature range of the standard range is -20°C to +90°C and those requiring a case that can manage temperatures outside that range should contact TEA Transmissions.
Further specifications and features of these satellite gears include:
- Backlash: from 15 to 8 arc-minutes
- Efficiency: from 91% to 96%
- Great choice of output interfaces (8threaded mounting face holes and shaft hole)
- Output end mounting face features 8 threaded holes
- Up to 13 standard ratios/custom ratios available