T.E.A. Transmissions announced the introduction of their LinRace linear guideway system. LinRace is an economic linear guideway system which features a recirculating ball system retained inside a sturdy steel bearing block. The linear rail is produced from CF53 steel hardened to 62-65 HRC.
Features of the linear guideway system include:
- By using recirculating rolling elements between the rail and the block, a linear guideway can achieve precision linear motion and long life
- LinRace linear guideway system is designed as a cost effective, easy to install linear guideway system available in 7 sizes ranging from slide widths of 15mm to 55mm
- The linear guideway system is available in length up to 4 meters in all sizes
- The bearing blocks are available with or without flange with two lengths in both styles
- The longer length bearing blocks have higher load capacities than the shorter
- Each bearing block has a grease nipple to enable easy lubrication which, when done at regular intervals, prolongs the life of a linear guideway system