Surviving a Slowdown - Actions for Manufacturers - Experts’ panel discussion will be held at Sydney Olympic Park. Five senior experts will discuss on how best to manage finance, productivity improvement, government assistance and HR in the current economic climate. The event has been sponsored by Syspro Software .
These experts will give practical tips and helpful examples for business owners and senior managers of manufacturing and wholesale/distribution businesses. Each panellist has worked closely with mid-sized manufacturing businesses. The attendees will hear about the experience the experts have had with their own clients and advice they are giving in the current economic climate.
Following are the panel of experts:
- Matthew Nolan, Managing Director, Provident Cash Flow
- John Murray, State Director, Enterprise Connect
- Paul Hammond, Chairman, CAFG Australease
- Don Holley, Managing Director, Mindset Group,
- Johan Bronkhorst, NSW Manager, Syspro Software
- Facilitator: Shaun Butler, General Manager, Asiapac, Syspro Software
The attendees will also have the opportunity for a question and answer session and they can meet the panellists after the event. The event will be attended primarily by business owners and managers of manufacturing and distribution businesses.