Syspro Software, a leading enterprise business solutions provider, will be exhibiting the new Service Pack 1 (SP1) and the release of its flagship product, Syspro 6.0 at Manufacturing Technology in Focus, 24 – 26 July at the Sydney Convention and Exhibition Centre.
This new release for Syspro 6.0 contains new functionality as well as further enhancements to the user interface. Service Pack 1 also contains new modules to extend the already full-featured Syspro 6.0 product.
These modules include:
- Trade and Promotions module that facilitates management of prices, promotions and rebates
- Contact Management module with tight integration to Outlook and other Microsoft applications, such as MapPoint
- Factory Scheduling module based on the Preactor scheduler product
- Families and Groupings module to assist forecasters optimise inventory
- Syspro Office Integration module that enables users secure access to Syspro data using Microsoft Office products such as Word and Excel.
Advanced user interface enhancements include docking panes and a role-based layout design that enables users to make effective use of the application workspace and a full featured Calendar.
This new release demonstrates Syspro Software's commitment to making its software easy to use, easy to deploy and easy to maintain.
The new Syspro Office Integration module is a major highlight of this release, allowing even non-SYSPRO users to have remote access to Syspro data from Microsoft Office applications. Built using advanced technology, this functionality is being made available to Syspro Software clients.
Shaun Butler, General Manager, Syspro Software, Asia Pacific, says, “This functionality, normally associated with Tier-1 products, has been developed using standard Microsoft technology that makes Syspro information available to the enterprise using secure web services. Apart from making it easy to query Syspro data from within Microsoft Office applications, the view of information can also be customised to suit end-user requirements”.