The design of FBP300 mining pumps is ready to stand up to tough conditions and features:
- Maximum head of 140m
- Maximum flow of 330l/s
- Hard iron casing
- Impeller and wear plates
- Low operating speed of 1200 RPM
The Sykes research and development team has designed FPB300 mining pumps to be exceedingly robust, reliable and efficient. This helps to lower operating costs and uses less fuel and requires less maintenance.
The flexibility of FBP300 mining pumps makes them highly suited for rental businesses and mine sites where applications and duties are varied.
Sykes’ FBP300 mining pumps feature heavy duty construction and are sure to withstand the tests of time.
FBP300 mining pumps also feature:
- Adjustable wear system Front and Back
- External wear adjustment screw
- Grease packed gland with expeller ring
- Heavy duty bearing frame set up
- Proven simple, reliable and rugged design
- Superior NPSHR
- Standard Compressor Prime