STIHL Petrol YardBoss MM55 Cultivator is made for the annoying maintenance work that no landscaper wants to do.
STIHL Petrol YardBoss MM55 Cultivator, available from Sydney Tools, is a modern gardening machine with several attachments to tackle these unwanted jobs with a petrol engine.
STIHL Petrol YardBoss MM55 Cultivator is available from Sydney Tools .
- Low cost effective
- Advanced German engineering
- Light weight and compact
- Low vibration levels
- Comfortable shock absorbing handles
- Low maintenance
- Jam packed safety features
- Low noise levels
- Includes Elastostart technology which keeps this machine starting first time every time
- Easily detaches extension attachments in order to fit the next piece on
- Ideal tool for garden maintenance
- STIHL Tiling Attachment – Course: STIHL Yard Boss Tiling Attachment. Perfect for bedding new grass and shreds fine surfacing irritating roots
- STIHL Tiling Attachment – Softer: Better for existing beds and soft soil. Highly used for mixing soil additives
- STIHL Edger Attachment: Commonly used to separate the grass from the garden beds giving the garden precise clean cut finish.
- STIHL Bristle Brush Attachment: Great Scrubber for commercial pavements, synthetic type grass, paths, cobble stones and tennis court retaining.
- STIHL Power Sweeper Attachment: Great for sweeping pebbles, gravel and sand particles as well as removing water.
- STIHL Aerator Attachment: Cuts the grass into multi sections so the landscaper can insert all the nutrients required for a healthy yard including water, fertilizer, air etc
- STIHL Dethacher Attachment: A grass trimmer that re-invigorates the grass to grow quicker by removing all dead grass from the existing garden.
STIHL YardBoss Tools
- BF-MM Pick Tines
- BK-MM Bolo Tines
- FC-MM Edger
- KB-MM Bristle Brush
- KW-MM Power Sweep
- MF-MM Dethatcher
- RL-MM Aerator
STIHL YardBoss Unit
- MM 55