STIHL Petrol Concrete Saws are ideal for cutting into concrete, asphalt, steel, rocks, ductiled cast pipes and any other furious materials.
STIHL Petrol Concrete Saws are used highly in council road work, construction, building, engineering, gardening, emergency rescue and demolition applications.
Packed with the new German engineered features STIHL Petrol Concrete Saws come in 2 Blade Sizes 350mm 14” and 400mm 16”. Trolley Carts are available to purchase through Sydney Tools also.
STIHL Petrol Hand Held Concrete Cutters are known for their
- Compromised with the Elastostart system which allows decompression of valves for easy starting
- Low vibration – allowing precise cutting
- Lower noise levels in comparison to other cut off saws in the market
- Hi torque engine
- Jam packet safety features
- Advanced German made
- Compact handling features compromising of lower weight
- High Power
- Comfortable easy loop handling
- Reduced start up friction
- Electronic Ignitions – trouble free applications and long continuous cutting allowing depth cutting to be a breeze.
- Models available are: STIHL TS 360, TS400, TS460, TS 510, TS 700, TS 760