Sydney Electrical Appliance Testing are Sydney's Test and Tag specialists, providing on-site inspection and electrical testing and tagging of appliances to Australian Standard AS/NZS3760 both in Sydney and nationally.
Test and tag services ensure homes and businesses are protected from electric shock, electrocution, or electrical fire. Test & tag is a simple yet essential Electrical testing procedure performed on a regular basis to ensure the safe operation of electrical appliances, extension leads, power boards and portable RCD Safety Switches. Once an appliance is identified as unsafe during the test & tag procedure, Sydney Electrical Appliance Testing will repair it on-site, upon customer’s approval, or tagged as faulty, and removed from service to prevent any hazard.
Sydney Electrical Appliance Testing (SEAT) provides a wide range of services. As a division of Sydney Electrical & Data Pty Ltd, a licensed electrical contracting company, SEAT is able to offer the full range of electrical contracting services including:
• Commercial and Residential electrical wiring
• Switchboard upgrades
• Installation of RCD safety switches
• Emergency & Exit light installation, testing, and replacements
• Power points – installation & replacement
• Lighting installation
• Commercial lamp replacement
• New home installations, home re-wires & upgrades.
• Data cabling installation
• ADSL / ADSL2+ / Naked DSL connections and troubleshooting
• Telephone points, phone line faults