The new PAC3760 PLUS portable appliance tester kits from Sydney Electrical Appliance Testing comprise of the Seaward PAC3760 PLUS as well as the FASTag test and tag database software in addition to a fast and simple USB barcode scanner, all at a really affordable price.
The Seaward PAC3760 PLUS is a range of versatile, battery-powered, handheld portable appliance tester kits, which can perform several tests on a huge range of electrical equipment.
The front of the portable appliance testers has six buttons, which allow any test and tag user to easily select from one of the following test procedures:
- Class I Earthed Appliance Test
- Class II Double Insulated Appliance Test
- Earth Leakage Test
- 10mA RCD Test (Residual Current Device Test – Safety Switches)
- 30mA RCD Test (Residual Current Device Test – Safety Switches)
- 3-Phase Appliance Insulation & Earth Test (with optional 3-phase adaptor)
- 3-Phase Appliance Leakage Test (with optional 3-phase adaptor)
The new PAC3760 PLUS portable appliance tester kits, when combined with a mini-notebook computer and hooked up with a USB barcode scanner will save hours on computer entries.
The barcode scanner links in simply and easily with the FASTag test and tag software for easy accumulation of asset data. Installation takes only a minute, and the barcode scanner does not even require any additional driver software.
Key features of FASTag test and tag database software:
- Provide a full test history
- Automatic reminders for future tests
- Track electrical equipment for audits
- Import information from Microsoft Excel and other programs to assist with accurate record keeping
- Also produce accurate asset reports and compliance certificates
Several options are available with these portable appliance tester kits:
- Custom test tags to visibly mark assets
- Free artwork available to design own tags
- Asset numbers can be added to the tags
- Tags are available in 6 different colours
Test tags can also be printed directly from the computer using the FASTag Print Pack Upgrade software combined with their highly reliable thermal transfer label printer.
The test tag printer allows one to barcode scan the item, complete the appropriate test and print the tag directly from the FASTag software.
A training course is also available to enable users of the PAC3760 PLUS kits to test and tag independently.