Sydney Electrical Appliance Testing has a new portable appliance tester from the trusted PAT manufacturer, Seaward.
The PAC 3760 Plus is a super-portable battery-powered handheld portable appliance tester.
Seaward’s latest Australian release, the PAC 3760 Plus is a multi-test unit that can be used to test a wide variety of electrical equipment including earthed, double insulated and even 3-phase appliances using smart adaptors, which are sold separately.
Extremely easy to operate, the PAC 3760 Plus portable appliance tester is the most versatile tester in its class.
Six buttons on the front of the portable appliance tester allow the test and tag competent person to easily select from one of the following test procedures:
- Class I Earthed Appliance Test
- Class II Double Insulated Appliance Test
- Earth Leakage Test
- 10mA RCD Test (Residual Current Device Test – Safety Switches)
- 30mA RCD Test (Residual Current Device Test – Safety Switches)
- 3-Phase Appliance Test
A spokesperson for Sydney Electrical Appliance Testing said that the PAC 3760 Plus represents ‘tremendous value’, and has ‘the features of a 2000-dollar PAT for under $1000’.
The PAC 3760 Plus certainly is the breakthrough that the Test and Tag industry has been waiting for long.
When coupled with the powerful Test and Tag database software, FastTag from Advanced User Systems and Sydney Electrical Appliance Testing, the PAC 3760 Plus portable appliance tester outperforms many of the top-of-the-range portable appliance testers in speed, ease-of-use and portability.
Sydney Electrical Appliance Testing is offering complete portable appliance testing packages via their online store. Packages can include:
- PAC 3760 Plus Portable Appliance Tester
- FastTag Test and Tag Database Software
- Bluetooth Barcode Scanner
- Pre-printed Test Tags or a Zebra Test Tag Printer
- Customised barcode labels
- Test and Tag training courses
PAC 3760 Plus has a clear, backlit display that will show PASS or FAIL as well as the exact measurements of every test.
The PAC 3760 Plus portable appliance tester conducts a whole range of tests including:
- Power Socket Check
- Earth Continuity
- Insulation Resistance
- Earth Leakage
- Polarity and Continuity Test (IEC cords and extension cords)
- 3-Phase Earth Continuity (with add-on sold separately)
- 3-Phase Insulation Resistance (with add-on sold separately)
- 3-Phase Earth Leakage (with add-on sold separately)
- RCD Trip Time Tests for 10mA and 30mA RCDs
With such a wide range of features, the PAC 3760 Plus is suitable for:
- In-house test and tag
- Test and Tag contractors
- Tradesmen for testing tools and leads
- Theatres, clubs and equipment hire shops
- Factories, warehouses and workshops
- Schools, universities and hospitals
The new Seaward PAC 3760 Plus offers outstanding value and is available from Sydney Electrical Appliance Testing at a special introductory price for a short period of time.