Kyoritsu 5406A testers from Sydney Electrical Appliance Testing are quality RCD testers with trip time and ramp current testing. Custom microprocessor controlled for the highest accuracy and reliability, these RCD testers feature constant current source circuitry that ensures that a fluctuating mains voltage does not affect the accuracy of reading.
The Kyoritsu 5406A RCD testers are designed to perform trip time tests and ramp current tests on RCDs as required by NSW Workcover Electrical Code of Practice for Construction, and as specified in AS/NZS3000 and AS/NZS3760:2003.
The following are some of the key characteristics of the Kyoritsu 5406A RCD testers:
- 3 LEDs for checking correct wiring status
- RCD trip time in 1ms resolution
- Current setting at 10/30/100/300/500mA
- Trip Current Duration 1000ms, 200ms (Ã—5)
- Fault Condition Settings x1/2, x 1, x 5, xDC & Auto ramp
- 0 & 180 degree setting
- Test DC sensitive breakers
- Power point wiring tester - Earth and polarity
- CAT III
- Includes - Power lead, shoulder strap, pouch, certificate of conformity, manual
- 12 months manufacturer’s warranty.