THE Trumeter 7511 series timer, available from Switches Plus Components , is feature packed and with a cost-effective price performance ratio, suitable for thousands of applications.
• Use of the latest CMOS circuitry achieves an expected battery life of 10 years.
• 4 timing modes seconds, minutes and seconds, hours and 1/100ths, hours and minutes.
• Screw terminal connectors for quick installation.
• Front panel reset disable function.
• External reset terminal.
• Backlight (externally powered) 5V dc.
• 8 digits 9mm high with leading zero blanking.
• NPN negative edge triggered timing input.
18VDC max, 1VDC threshold (7511).
• Standard DIN bezel 48mm x 24mm.
• IP65 front panel protection.
• High voltage input model available 7511HV (10-240VAC or 5-110VDC).
Battery. Non-replaceable Lithium battery, expected life10 years at 20°C.
Display. 8-digit black LCD, 9mm characters, leading zero blanking, backlight requires external 5V dc supply. Configurable decimal place up to 3 decimal places (jumper link configured).
0-99999 mins-59 seconds.
0-99999 hours-99/100th hour.
0-99999 hours-59 mins.
Connections. Finger-proof screw connections for cables up to 1.5mm2.
Operating temperature. -10°C to +60°C.
Storage temperature. -20°C to +60°C.
Altitude. Up to 2000m.
Relative Humidity. 80% max up to 31°C, decreasing to 50% max at 40°C.
Mounting. Either with clip mount supplied or two front screws with bezel supplied.
Manual Reset Enable. Configured by jumper link.
Packed Weight. 62 grams.
Box Dimensions. 56mm x 44mm x 62mm.
• Machine run time indication
• Machine down time indication
• Fault time recording
• Vehicle engine time running display
• Replacement of electro mechanical timers units